Response Series – RESPF150
Performance Curve - RESPF150
The stylish and modern Rapid Response ceiling mounted header box fan is the quietest and most powerful in its class. Its fully optimised inlet cone and centrifugal impeller design maximises air pressure that ensures rooms are quickly cleared of steam and unpleasant odours. It includes features such as a unique swing clip and removable spigot that makes it very easy to install into a standard 10" round fan cut out.
- Advanced impeller and housing design provides powerful air flow and minimises noise
- High strength swing clips make installation easy
- Low resistance non-return backdraft damper maximises air flow performance
- Easy to remove diffuser makes cleaning simple
- Can be retrofitted into a standard 10" round fan cut out
- Fitted plug and lead simplifies installation
- Square diffuser can be easily rotated to align with walls
- Available with a modern square or round diffuser
- Available with a 3 to 15 minute adjustable run-on timer
ConstructionHousing and grille are made from injected moulded plastic.
Fans are forward-curved centrifugal, driven by squirrel cage motor.
Type - squirrel cage induction motor
Electricity supply - 230V, single-phase, 50Hz
Bearings - sealed for life, ball
Internal Thermal Protection
Automatic reset thermal protection is fitted as standard
Air flow to ISO5801: 2007
Noise to ISO3744: 2010
Timer models ULT29-150SDWT and ULT29-150RDWT
include a plug and lead to suit HPM 4 pin socket.
Suggested SpecificationThe ceiling fans shall be of the Rapid Response Header Box Series as designed by Fantech Pty Ltd. and be of the model number shown on the schedule/drawing.
Impellers shall be forward-curved centrifugal and driven by a squirrel cage motor with integral thermal protection.
They shall be fitted with high strength swing clips, removable spigot, low resistance non-return backdraft damper and removable clip-in diffuser. They shall include a plug and lead, and its housing and diffuser be made of injected moulded, fire retardant, ABS plastic. They shall be tested to ISO5801: 2007 for air flow and ISO3744: 2010 for noise.
Technical Data - RESPF150
|Speed [rps]||Avg. dBA @ 3m||kWatts (Input)||Amps ||Max.°C ||Approx. Weight [kg]|
|Inlet||68||62|| 58||55||55|| 47||42||35|
*All dimensions in mm, unless otherwise stated