PowerLine Ultra EC Series - Mixed-Flow Fans
The PowerLine® Ultra EC Series of In-Line Mixed-Flow fans incorporate the latest state-of-the-art, energy saving EC motor technology and are most efficient where conditions vary during the course of the day. They feature fully integrated, infinitely variable speed control which eliminates the need for external VSDs, current overloads and motor phase protection.
Optional matching sensors monitor the ambient conditions and provide real time feedback to the fan. The fan's on-board microprocessor adjusts the speed and therefore modulates the ventilation rate to match the specific requirements of the area. The PowerLine® Ultra EC fans are a simple "plug and play" system which means installers do not need to have specialised control programming knowledge.
They feature easy to fit 35mm TDF profile flange connections, a robust yet lightweight galvanised steel construction and are available in 8 sizes ranging from 280 to 630mm diameter.
Commercial and industrial supply or exhaust applications such as shopping centres, office buildings, exhibition centres, hotels, health centres, schools and universities.
- EC motor features reverse polarity protection, locked rotor protection and soft starting.
- No additional electrical protection such as contactors are required.
- All models supplied standard with 0-10V control input. Diameter sizes from 400mm and above can be pre-configured to suit specific sensors and specific applications.
- A full range of sensors are available including differential pressure, humidity, temperature, air velocity and pollutant.
- Can be run as an independent ventilation source or integrated into most building management systems.
- Robust, yet lightweight galvanised steel construction.
- Mixed-Flow impellers suit applications where medium to high air pressure is required.
- Easy to fit 35mm TDF profile flange connections.
- Can be mounted in any position.
Single Phase Models
| 280||34|| 0.29|| 1.45|| 49|| 281 || 0.71|
| 310||35|| 0.56|| 2.8|| 56|| 400 || 1.06|
| 350||28|| 0.5|| 2.5|| 48|| 278 || 1.23|
| 400||26|| 0.84|| 4.2|| 53|| 402 || 1.70|
| 450||20|| 0.64|| 3.3|| 52|| 300 || 1.78|
Three Phase Models
| 500||23|| 1.5|| 2.4|| 58|| 445 || 2.87|
| 560||24|| 2.6|| 4.2|| 58|| 549 || 4.14|
| 630||22|| 3.5|| 5.6|| 55|| 551 || 5.19|