Vortair EC Series - Mixed-Flow Fans
The Vortair® EC Series of In-Line Mixed-Flow fans incorporate the
latest state-of-the-art, energy saving EC motor technology and are
most efficient where conditions vary during the course of the day.
They feature fully integrated, infinitely variable speed control which eliminates the need for external VSDs, current overloads and motor phase protection.
Optional matching sensors monitor the ambient conditions
and provide real time feedback to the fan. The fan's on-board
microprocessor adjusts the speed and therefore modulates the
ventilation rate to match the specific requirements of the area.
The Vortair® EC fans are a simple "plug and play" system which
means installers do not need to have specialised control
Vortair EC Series feature a heavy duty galvanised steel circular
fan casing that can be retrofitted into axial fan installations that
may require greater static pressure. They are available in 5 case
sizes ranging from 450 to 710mm diameter (280 to 450mm
Commercial and industrial supply or exhaust applications such
as shopping centres, office buildings, exhibition centres, hotels,
health centres, schools and universities.
- Innovative mixed-flow impellers produce powerful airflows without generating high noise levels.
- EC motor features reverse polarity protection, locked rotor protection and soft starting.
- No additional electrical protection such as contactors are required.
- All models supplied standard with 0-10V control input. Diameter sizes from 400mm and above can be pre-configured to suit specific sensors and specific applications.
- A full range of sensors are available including differential pressure, humidity, temperature, air velocity and pollutant.
- Can be run as an independent ventilation source or
integrated into most building management systems.
- Heavy duty galvanised steel construction.
- Can be retrofitted into standard 450 to 710mm axial fan installations.
- Mixed-Flow impellers suit applications where medium to high air pressure is required.
- Can be mounted in any position.
Single Phase Models
| 280||34|| 0.29|| 1.45|| 48|| 281 || 0.71|
| 310||35|| 0.56|| 2.8|| 55|| 400 || 1.06|
| 350||28|| 0.5|| 2.5|| 47|| 278 || 1.23|
| 400||26|| 0.84|| 4.2|| 52|| 402 || 1.70|
| 450||20|| 0.64|| 3.3|| 51|| 300 || 1.78|