JetVent Car Park EC Fans - USD Series
The JetVent USD (Ultra Standard Height) is designed for typical car park
layouts and ceiling heights. It uses the same advanced digital
EC motor technology, has a high speed thrust rating of
up to 52 Newtons and a pre-set speed thrust rating of up to
The Ultra Standard height JetVent fan is available in a cutting edge mixed-flow impeller that is
designed to be quieter and ultra-energy efficient.
Typical car park layouts and ceiling heights that contain harmful levels of vehicle exhaust pollutants. These spaces include commercial car parks, loading bays, drive through facilities and indoor go-kart tracks. Can also increase cross-flow ventilation in open car parks.
- The USD JetVent is a three phase EC model.
- An energy efficient ventilation system that provides the ventilation rate according to the CO or NOx pollutant levels in the space.
- Available with a factory fitted and fully integrated smoke detection kit mounted to the side of the JetVent fan.
- Additional decentralised smoke detectors can be connected to the JetVent system based on car park layout.
- Utilises Aviator controls to digitally connect JetVent fans, Supply & Exhaust fans, Sensors and the BMS together.
- Aviator controls with propriety ComLink system provides a simple control wiring scheme with easy installation, fast commissioning and a high level of system monitoring.
- EC motor features reverse polarity protection, locked rotor protection and soft starting.
- EC motor technology eliminates the need for external VSDs, current overloads and motor phase protection.
Three Phase Models
| 450||24|| 1.1|| 1.8|| 60|| 38|